Currently all club activity is currently suspended until after the current National Lockdown on the 2nd December. Please check back here for updates.
Senior Club sessions at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Tuesday evening 7.30pm to 8.30pm Swimming. £5 members-must be pre-booked on-line, see facebook pages for booking link.
- Wednesday evening 7.30pm Cycling, non-drop ride out -resumes at the end of March 2020-currently on hold.
- Saturday afternoon 4pm to 5pm Swimming. £5 members-must be pre-booked on-line, see facebook pages for booking link.
Senior Club sessions elsewhere
- Turbo sessions start TBC 2020 until March 2021.
Junior Club session is at West Park Leisure Centre. – Sessions currently suspended
- Saturday evening 3pm to 5pm. First hour is running and cycling on the park (or in the sports hall if the weather is poor), the 2nd hour is spent swimming. For further info see junior club page
Junior Club sessions elsewhere
2021 – plans are to run open water and off-road tarmac cycling sessions. Updates to follow.
Our club British Triathlon accredited coaches are (from left to right respectively):
- John Budworth, Head Senior Coach at LETC, L2+ BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Stephen Jones, Assistant Head Junior Coach at LEJTC, L2 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Verity Miles, L2 BTF Triathlon Coach, UKAD Educator,
- Graham Aram, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Steve Dexter, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Esme Moss, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach
- Louise Hughes, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,