Christmas Training Times
Tuesdays – As Christmas Day and New Years Day both fall on a Tuesday, the last Tuesday night swim before Christmas will be the 18th December. We are going to Eaton farm pub after training for a few drinks, all welcome.
Wednesdays – As Boxing Day is a Wednesday the usual Wednesday night turbo session will not go ahead as the leisure centre isn’t open. However things return to normal on the 2nd January.
Saturdays – Saturday the 22nd will not have a coached swim for adult or junior members.
– Saturday the 29th will be as normal
Senior Club sessions at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Tuesday evening 7.30pm to 8.30pm Swimming. £5 members, £7 non-members.
- Wednesday evening 7.30pm Cycling, non-drop ride out (Turbo session from October to March) £2.50 per head
- Saturday afternoon 5pm to 6pm Swimming. £5 members, £7 non-member
Junior Club session is at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Saturday evening 5pm to 7pm. First hour is running and cycling on the park (or in the sports hall if the weather is poor), the 2nd hour is spent swimming. For further info see junior club page
Our club British Triathlon accredited coaches are (from left to right respectively):
- John Budworth, Head Senior Coach at LETC,L2 BTF Triathlon Coach.
- Verity Miles, Head Junior Coach at LEJTC, L2 BTF Triathlon Coach, UKAD Accredited Adviser
- Louise Hughes, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Casey Trueman, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach
- Iain Edgar, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach
- Cat Wynne, L2 BTF Triathlon coach, LiRF and ASA L1 Coaching swimming.
- Anthony Wynne, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach.
Cat is also the owner of Whole Health Ltd who offers individual programs of support and nutrition advice to people wanting to make a healthy change to their life, or to achieve a personal health goal. whollyhealthy.co.uk