DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS THE CLUB IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING ANY SESSIONS. WE ARE HOPING TO START UP AGAIN AT THE START OF MAY.
Senior Club sessions resume Saturday 4th January, come along and burn off those sedentary Christmas calories with us !
Senior Club sessions at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Tuesday evening 7.30pm to 8.30pm Swimming. £5 members, £7 non-members.
- Wednesday evening 7.30pm Cycling, non-drop ride out -resumes at the end of March 2020.
- Saturday afternoon 5pm to 6pm Swimming. £5 members, £7 non-member. First session free.
Senior Club sessions elsewhere
- Turbo sessions start 30th October 2019 until March 2020. These have now finished for 2020 and will resume in October 2020.
Junior Club session is at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Saturday evening 5pm to 7pm. First hour is running and cycling on the park (or in the sports hall if the weather is poor), the 2nd hour is spent swimming. For further info see junior club page
Junior Club sessions elsewhere
2020 – plans are to run open water and off-road tarmac cycling sessions. Updates to follow.
Our club British Triathlon accredited coaches are (from left to right respectively):
- John Budworth, Head Senior Coach at LETC, L2+ BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Verity Miles, Head Junior Coach at LEJTC, L2 BTF Triathlon Coach, UKAD Educator,
- Stephen Jones, Assistant Head Junior Coach at LEJTC, L2 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Graham Aram, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Esme Moss, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach
- Steve Dexter, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Louise Hughes, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Iain Edgar, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Cat Wynne, L2+ BTF Triathlon coach, LiRF and ASA L1 Coaching swimming.
Cat is also the owner of Whole Health Tri Club who offers individual programs of support and nutrition advice to people wanting to make a healthy change to their life, or to achieve a personal health goal. whollyhealthy.co.uk. There are also club sessions which take part to the east of Nottingham if Long Eaton is too far to travel.