CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TRAINING TIMES;
Saturday 23rd December – adult swim 5pm to 6pm = on as normal
Tuesday 26th December – adult swim 7.30pm to 8.30pm = CANCELLED
Wednesday 27th December – turbo session 7.30pm to 8.30pm = on as normal
Saturday 30th December – adult swim 5pm to 6pm = on as normal
Tuesday 2nd January 2018 – adult swim 7.30pm to 8.30pm = on as normal
JUNIOR TRAINING HAS NOW FINISHED FOR THE YEAR AND RESUMES AS NORMAL SATURDAY THE 6TH JANUARY
Our club British Triathlon accredited coaches are (from left to right respectively):
- John Budworth, Head Senior Coach at LETC,L2 BTF Triathlon Coach.
- Louise Hughes, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach,
- Anthony Wynne, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach.
- Cat Wynne, Head Junior Coach at LEJTC, L2 BTF Triathlon coach, LiRF and ASA L1 Coaching swimming.
- Iain Edgar, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach
- Verity Miles, L1 BTF Triathlon Coach
Cat is also the owner of Whole Health Ltd who offers individual programs of support and nutrition advice to people wanting to make a healthy change to their life, or to achieve a personal health goal. whollyhealthy.co.uk
Senior Club sessions at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Tuesday evening 7.30pm to 8.30pm Swimming. £5 members, £7 non-members.
- Wednesday evening 7.30pm Cycling, non-drop ride out (Turbo session from October 4th 2017 to March 2018) £2.50 per head
- Saturday morning Open Water Swimming at Race-Hub, meet at West Park Leisure Centre for a 7.15am depart. Arrive at Race-Hub to swim at 8am until 9.45am if that’s how long you need in the water. Generally we do this however it’s worth checking on the facebook page that we are going that day.
- Saturday afternoon 5pm to 6pm Swimming. £5 members, £7 non-members.
Junior Club session is at West Park Leisure Centre.
- Saturday evening 5pm to 7pm. First hour is running and cycling on the park (or in the sports hall if the weather is poor), the 2nd hour is spent swimming.